Jobs at ICV
Are you passionate about closing the gap on Indigenous disadvantage?
Would you like the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic Aboriginal organisation and its sustainability?
If your answers are yes, then ICV has the opportunity for you!
ICV currently has one vacant position:
Exciting and challenging opportunity
Ongoing part-time position
ICV facilitates community and human development projects with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities. We support Indigenous Australians to harness opportunities available to them and overcome social and economic disadvantage through community development and capacity building projects. Reconciliation that occurs through our volunteering initiatives is also an important outcome of our work.
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a suitable experienced Finance Manager to join the Finance team, reporting directly to the CFO.
ICV’s Finance Manager is responsible for managing the financial and management accounting requirements of the organisation. The Finance Manager is part of ICV’s Management Team and must be able to build strong relationships with ICV’s staff, management and external stakeholders.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- The ability to follow management accounting and financial accounting procedures to ensure ICV’s CEO, managers and Board of Directors are provided relevant and timely financial information
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing continuous improvement plans for financial and business processes
- The ability to manage and implement procurement processes to ensure achievement of business objectives and value for money
- Experience in preparation of taxation and statutory reporting obligations, including reporting to the ATO, ACNC and state agencies and year-end Audit.
- Collaborative behaviour in order to work with ICV’s staff across Australia to contribute to organisational resourcefulness, efficacy and innovation.
Applications must include:
- a statement, no longer than 1 page in total, addressing the selection criteria; and
It is estimated the role will require a 0.6 – 0.8 FTE, depending on the candidate.
For a full position description and selection criteria please email Daryl Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0424 705 635. You can also visit www.icv.com.au for more information.
Applications close Monday 23 October 2017 and should be sent to email@example.com.
ICV aims to be an employer of choice for Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.
Indigenous Australians, culturally and linguistically diverse Australians are encouraged to apply.