Jobs at ICV
General Manager Supporter Engagement
Are you passionate about closing the gap on Indigenous disadvantage?
Would you like the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic Aboriginal organisation and its sustainability?
If your answers are yes, then ICV has the opportunity for you!
ICV facilitates community and human development projects with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities. We support Indigenous Australians to harness opportunities available to them and overcome social and economic disadvantage through community development and capacity building projects. Reconciliation that occurs through our volunteering initiatives is also an important outcome of our work.
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a suitably experienced General Manager, Supporter Engagement to join the leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO.
This position is integral to the work of ICV and is responsible for maximising fundraising revenue from individual, philanthropic and corporate donors and supporting ICV’s other key stakeholders including the team of Ambassadors.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- The ability to develop and implement ICV’s 3-year Fundraising Strategy to ensure that ICV engages with relevant external stakeholders and suppliers and continues to grow its revenue potential.
- Supervising and supporting ICV’s Supporter Engagement Team to ensure the effective initiation, design, implementation and achievement of ICV’s fundraising strategic objectives.
- Develop tactics, systems and processes that will ensure the successful implementation of the ICV fundraising strategy.
- Develop and manage the fundraising budget to ensure income and expenditure are managed appropriately and targets are met.
- Collaborating with ICV’s leadership team across Australia to contribute to organisational leadership, efficacy and innovation.
Applications must include a statement addressing the selection criteria.
For a full position description and selection criteria please email Daryl Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr Phillips on 0424 705 635.
You can also visit www.icv.com.au for more information.
Applications close Friday 1 September 2017 and should be sent to email@example.com.
ICV aims to be an employer of choice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and non-Indigenous Australians. Indigenous Australians, culturally and linguistically diverse Australians are encouraged to apply.