At Indigenous Community Volunteers we dream of an Australia where everyone shares the same rights, opportunities and respect.
You can help keep our life-changing programs running and help reach out to many more communities in need.
We have a waiting list of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities hoping to begin work towards transforming their lives and make giant steps towards closing the gap on Indigenous disadvantage. You can help them achieve their dreams by becoming a Community Friend today.
You can make a powerful and unique commitment to helping Indigenous Australians in a practical way through a regular monthly donation to ICV.
Community Friends provide a reliable stream of funds we can count on to meet communities’ needs. Just a little money each month goes a long way to overcoming disadvantage.
A gift that keeps on giving
A regular monthly donation is a gift that keeps on giving. As soon as your donation is made each month, you are:
• Directly providing essential services and resources to communities most in need
• Helping put trained and qualified people out in the field to give communities the hands-on help they need
• Playing an important part in reconciliation and cultural understanding by uniting Australians from all walks of life
Other benefits of a regular monthly gift are…
• It’s 100% tax deductible and we’ll send you one simple tax receipt at the end of the financial year
• You’re not locked into any contact, so you can change the amount as your circumstances change, and you can put your donation on hold if times are tough
• You’ll receive regular updates on the impact your donations are having, including our supporter newsletter full of inspiring stories from the field
For terms and conditions download a copy of our Direct Debit Agreement
We are always happy to talk to you about your donation. Call our Supporter Relationships team on 1800 639 565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org