Jobs at ICV
Research and Evaluation Adviser
- Canberra Location
- Ongoing Full time position
Would you like the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation and its sustainability?
Are you passionate about closing the gap on Indigenous disadvantage?
If your answers are yes, then ICV has the opportunity for you!
ICV facilitates community and human development projects with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities. We support Indigenous Australians to harness opportunities available to them and overcome social and economic disadvantage through community development and capacity building projects. Reconciliation that occurs through our volunteering initiatives is also an important outcome of our work.
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available to build and promote the evidence base of ICV, drawing on ICV’s bespoke monitoring and evaluation system.
- To implement and develop ICV’s Research and Engagement Strategy.
- Quality assurance of the community development database and ensuring effective feedback loops for program improvement are maintained.
- Ensure effective and efficient administrative support for the General Manager Impact and Strategy.
- Engage effectively with and provide support to other business units within ICV.
The successful candidate will require:
- Strong administration and project management experience including the ability to prioritise conflicting needs.
- Demonstrated research and monitoring and evaluation skills. A university degree is preferred but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated high level writing ability and attention to detail.
- Experience with preparing communications including submissions, reporting and print and media communications.
- Experience working within a team and ability to build strong relationships with staff, management and stakeholders.
For further information please email Daryl Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0424 705635..
Applications must include a statement addressing the selection criteria and should be sent to email@example.com by 5pm Monday 20th August 2018.
ICV aims to be an employer of choice for Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.
Indigenous Australians, culturally and linguistically diverse Australians are encouraged to apply.